August Feroce

2:06 PM / Posted by itachi1uchiha /

Between all projects i'm working on ( MOMO Drift Steerign Wheel, VW Bora Hella Flush(textured and ready to be dummied xD) , Special MD clan car(almost texture done, texturing SSC Rim... I managed to fulfill my dream.. How?
I saw THIS pic even before i started modding , and this wheel(and other thingies) made me to start it..and i decided at start that i'll make it and put on my 2-door Levin Coupe (that i'm planing to make)... Ok,so there are some renders,took me 30mins to do them ,and i sucessfully imported it to ZMod and it passed very well 


(Open image to see it in full size)

Bronze color:



Silver( to show details):


This mod will be private,but if we make some deal maybe we can exchange :D


Hope You'll like't
Itachi

Labels: , ,

My Playlist