Yea, I'm alive!

11:53 AM / Posted by itachi1uchiha /

Ok,i was very busy helping others,so i let my wips on hold...but not totally ;)
Yah,i finished that A3,and i was sooo bored that i made vid too,i'll post A3 asap :)
Of all WIPs I only managed to go with Mazda bros(sis's) MX5 and RX-7...
Now,trying to make damage model for Miata,after all problems that "she" caused,finally sucessfully tested and WORKS :D
Ok,here is lil' screen from ZModeler of MX5







RX-7,omg that high detailed engine and whole car itself made me lots of problems,testing and time...but there and no un-fixable problems,righta?
Now,editing textures,and continue texturing engine,also tested ingame and works too,but i won't make dmge model,because .dff is already 9mbs! :S






Expect soon A3,with full text,and video, and i'll try to get some time to make banner and wallpaper,of my sponzor pic :)

Hope U'll like't
Itachi

Labels: , , , ,

My Playlist